Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Far Cry Primal

Hey guys I know I'm a little late on this but I was out of town and I didn't get a chance to post on my blog. Everyone is talking about Far Cry Primal and that is exactly what I want to talk to you guys about today. Far Cry Primal was released just two days ago on February 23, 2016. Far Cry added some pretty cool interesting features. Now you can tame the animals in the game which I thought was cool. The game takes place in 10,000 BCE. The game is really similar to the other Far Cry games. The game also remains in a first person point of view when you play. In Far Cry Primal there is now  much bigger amount of things to kill, discover, crafting, opportunities for psychotropic drug trippery, and the game is peppered with quest. During the game you play as Takkar, he is a man on a journey to the land of Oros. I do not want to spoil the rest for you so I will stop my post here. The rest is for you to find out on your own when you play the game. Have a good day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment