Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Street Fighter V Release

Where are all my Street Fighter fans out there? It's been a while since a new Street Fighter game has come out and the newest one is almost here! The extraordinary game franchise is back! Street Fighter V will be released on February 16th, 2016. Thats only a few days away! It's been quite a while since I played a Street Fighter game but I know I will for sure buy this game and play it all day. You can play online battle against your friend or random matched people of your skill level. Street Fighter V will be exclusively released only for PS4 and PC. Yes I know thats really disappointing for all you Xbox gamers who loved Street Fighter but there are still a lot of games that are going to be coming out for Xbox consoles. Well thats it for todays post everyone. Stay in touch for more upcoming video game news. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment