Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2016

DOOM Game Release Date

Have you ever heard of the DOOM series of games? I myself haven't until a few day ago, that because the most recent DOOM game was released in 2004. I wasn't really playing video games at that time and when I saw a couple if videos of the game I thought it was a decent shooting game. In my opinion its not as good as shooting games like Call o Duty, Halo, Rainbow 6 and etc. DOOM is a very gory game with very graphic content like demon with horns, bleeding and skinned people but I will day the weaponry of the game is very cool. The game is a first person shooter game where you basically just kill monsters. The game was developed by id Software and published by Bethesda SoftWorks. Also Certain Affinity and ZeniMax Media. The game is going to be a reboot of the DOOM 3 game released in 2003, this will be it's first major installment series. The game will be playable on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows. I would like to say that some of the doom characters look a lot like the spartans from all the Halo games on Xbox. Personally I would.t buy this game, it doesn't seem so fun for what its worth ($60 USD). The DOOM games initial release date is May 13, 2016. Thats it for todays post everyone. Have a good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment