Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2016

DOOM

Hello everyone, on one of my latest post I talked about the new DOOM game and gave you my opinion on the game. My opinions were mostly negative and I didn't like the game very much. I played the game about two or three days after it came out and I will say that I have changed my overall opinion on the game. By looking at the pictures and videos of the game I automatically thought that the game was bad and I wasn't interested in it. I was told by several people that the game was good, it just wasn't like any other game that I had played before. That made be consider buying the game and I did. I played the game for a few hours and I completely changed my perspective of how I saw  the game. DOOM is unlike any other game that I have ever played in my entire life and it is an amazing game. The weapons are awesome and the game is really gory but its fun to play. If you are planning on buying the DOOM game, I recommend you do. DOOM is a almost non-stop shooting game and it can get very addictive. I won't get into a lot of detail about the games plot or story line because I already covered that in my last DOOM post. Thats all for todays post.


No comments:

Post a Comment