Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Final Fantasy XV Release Date

Final Fantasy XV will be released on September 30th, 2016, thats about four months from now. Final Fantasy XV is a RPG (role playing game) that is currently being developed and published by Square Enix. The game will be playable on Play Station 4 and Xbox one ONLY. The game was developed by Square Enix, Avalanche Studios, XPEC Entertainment and HexaDrive. According to the developers, "Final Fantasy XV begins as an armistice is declared between Lucis and Niflheim, ending the cold war that has raged over possession of the world's last crystal. A peace treaty is finally drawn up, and as part of the agreements, Prince Noctis is to marry the Lady Lunafreya of Tenebrae." One thing I must say is that the graphics look simply incredible. The characters faces and body movement look like a cartoon but the natural objects look very real. I have not ever play a final fantasy series game but I am sure I will buy this one. I don't really like RPG games too much but I really want to buy this game because of the graphics and videos I have seen about it. I would recommended you to watch some of the Final Fantasy XV videos on Youtube. Thats all I have to say for today. Don't forget to pre-order the game if you're interested. 


No comments:

Post a Comment