Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Gears of War 4 Release Date

I know many of you love the Gears of War video game series and that is why I have this early announcement for you today. Gears of War 4 is being released on October 11th, 2016. Thats about 4 months from today but I wanted to write about it today since it is such a popular game for Xbox and Microsoft windows. Gears of War is not available on PSN and it never has been, its a shame its not because the game in incredible in my opinion. Gears of War 4 is a third-person shooter video game. The game was developed by The Coalition and published by Xbox One of course and Microsoft Windows. Gears of War 4 will have a plot that is very much like the ones that we saw before. I can't get in to much detail because he game is 4 months away from being released which means not a lot about the game's information is being released yet. What I can say is that the graphics look better and the characters look buffer. New guns will be added to the game and characters actions as well. Supposedly the game is going to be very intense and its going to have a longer story line. Im happy the game will have a longer story line because over the past 3 years almost all video game companies focus on making the online gameplay great but they shortened the offline story mode and quality. Thats all the information I have for you today. I will be doing another post on Gears of war 4 that is more detailed a few weeks before the game is releases so I have lots of info to share with all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment