Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2015

GTA V "Executive Criminals" Update

Very soon you will not be able to put your game controller down when GTA V releases all their new activities, missions, modes and criminal organizations. All of this will of course only be playable on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. Rockstar is calling this update the "Executives and Other Criminals" update. I think this update is going to be great! I love how you will be able to choose you criminal organization and you an hire your own bodyguards. What I don't like about it is the fact that you need at least $1million of start up funds to to get you organization ready and start playing. Not everyone might have that money so I think they should change that. Wait! Theres more! Rockstar has now made Yachts available to purchase. Rumor has it that you will also be able to buy floating multi-million dollar houses, I wouldn't believe that part if I were you because Rockstar has not said anything about that themselves. I am really looking forward to this update. You should too.


4 comments: