Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Xbox One Backwards Compatible Game Votes

As most of you probably know the Xbox one can now play certain xbox 360 games which is amazing. I really wanted to inform you about this because new games will be coming out every month from the Xbox 360 that you will be able to play on the Xbox One. What I think is really cool is that you can vote for which games you think Microsoft should make backwards compatible. Here is the link if you would like to vote, (https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility). So far the top 5 games that ere being voted are Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and call of Duty Black Ops. Those are just the top 5, Microsoft is releasing more games than that. If you click on the link you can see the entire list. I highly recommend you vote if you are an Xbox One gamer so you can help get the best Xbox 360 games that you used to play. It seems like everyone wants all of the Call of Duty games that they played before. In my opinion this was the best system update Microsoft has ever made. I can hardly wait for next months new backwards compatible game releases even though I have not installed all the games that were released so far. Don't forget to vote!


6 comments:

  1. They call it an Xbox one because they took 359 steps back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am not a "RACE", I simply do not do pc news.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I'm really glad I found this blog it's accurate and helps me keep up with things going on in gaming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete