Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Tom Clancy's The Division Release Date

On March 8, 2016 a new Tom Clancy video game will be released. Im sure most of you the name already, but anyway Division is only a few days away from being released. Tom Clancy makes really good games so I'm am counting on Division to be a really good game. The game will be playable on PS4, Xbox one, and PC. If you pre-order the game you can begin playing the beta on January 28, 2016. The game is similar to call of duty but they do have their differences. If I were you I would definitely buy this game. Trust me you do not want to miss out on the gameplay experience, I can assure you that Tom Clancy has made some of the greatest games out there. I recommended you pre-order this game right now so you don't miss out on the beta. Well thats it for todays post people. Please take a few seconds to look at the Division image below.


No comments:

Post a Comment